Electrical Project Executive (Tampa, Florida) Position Overview:
The Electrical Project Executive (Tampa, Florida) will be accountable for developing and building strong teams for each project while delivering quality output, meeting customer expectations, managing to scope, delivering on time, and delivering within budget.
Electrical Project Executive Responsibilities
- Develop and lead project management technical and schedule goals, procurement and contractual requirements, personnel assignments and capacity planning.
- Manage, mentor, and develop a group of approximately 3 direct and 10 total reports.
- Interact with the customer to validate expectations are understood and met before, during and after project completion.
- Provide oversight for third-party construction firms.
- Manage project review process with particular emphasis on financial forecasting.
- Oversee invoice per project terms and negotiate appropriate change orders.
Electrical Project Executive Qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years of electrical construction experience with an electrical contractor.
- Ability to manage/run multiple projects as required.
- Strong budget tracking, labor tracking, and scheduling skills.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional computer skills.
- Must possess a firm knowledge and be fluent in estimating.
Electrical Project Executive Compensation
- Competitive compensation dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.
- Relocation available.