Big Things Are Happening!
This year has already started with a bang and I’ve been getting some great feedback on my new blog series which focuses on some of the biggest trends on the horizon for the Electrical Construction industry in 2016.
I’ve also got a number of positions that need to be filled. If you (or anyone you know) happen to be looking for a new opportunity, let me know!
Senior Estimator (Multi-Family) – Tampa
Assistant Project Manager – Tampa
Electrical Superintendent – DC
Field Safety Manager – Charlotte
If you’re particularly interested in positions on the west coast, I’ll have a number of opportunities coming online this year. You can keep up to speed on them by signing up HERE.
Big News From the Industry!
2016 is going to be a huge year for non-residential construction. Here are a few projects and trends in particular that are worth keeping your eye on:
- Small projects add up to a big $1.55 billion
- With new focus on pre-construction, you need your electrician in early
- 40 companies to watch in 2016
- sPower enters deal amid its big plans for 2016
- 2016 a big year for fort hood construction projects
- Bonding will be a top issue for the 2016 legislature, so how does it work?
If you run across any other interesting news or projects, please send the information my way. Here’s to a great year!