My First Giveaway of the Year!
Spring is right around the corner so I’ve decided to get things going with a “cool” giveaway! I’m also excited to continue the discussion on the biggest trends hitting the Electrical Construction industry in 2016. In my latest blog post, I showed you 5 things that are helping turn green into gold
Due to the severe labor shortage facing the construction industry, I’ve got a number of great opportunities available. If you (or anyone you know) happen to be looking for the next challenge, let me know! Here are just a few of the positions I’m looking to fill ASAP:
- CHIEF ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR (ALBANY, NY)
- FIRE ALARM PROJECT MANAGER (ST. PETERSBURG, FL)
- ELECTRICAL SERVICE TECHNICIAN (TAMPA, FL)
- ELECTRICAL SUPERINTENDENT (ATLANTA, GA)
- ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR – (WASHINGTON DC)
- ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER (DALLAS, TX
If you’re particularly interested in positions on the west coast, I’ll have a number of opportunities coming online this year. You can keep up to speed on them by signing up HERE.
News From the Industry!
2016 is going to be a huge year for non-residential construction. Here are a few projects and trends in particular that are worth keeping your eye on:
- Big changes in works for downtown Greeley in 2016
- More technology, better facilities in works for sheriff’s office in 2016
- CLOSEUP: Region’s big projects under microscope
- Longmont residents, city staff talk major construction projects
If you run across any other interesting news or projects, please send the information my way. Here’s to a great year!