News From the Industry!
2016 is going to be a huge year for non-residential construction. Here are a few projects and trends in particular that are worth keeping your eye on:
- Natural Gas Plants Running at a Fast Clip
- Yale To Build New Lab on Science Hill
- Non-residential Construction Costs To Rise According to Mortenson
- Construction Spending Was Down in February
- Construction Firms Added 37K Jobs in March
If you run across any other interesting news or projects, please send the information my way!