Vice President of Solar Construction (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
Vice President of Solar Construction (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) Position Overview
The Vice President of Solar Construction (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) will oversee multiple utility-scale solar construction projects and project teams. The Vice President of Solar Construction is responsible for the overall administrative and technical direction of site operations as well as planning, coordinating, and directing the entire engineering and construction effort to ensure each project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
Vice President of Solar Construction Responsibilities
- Alignment and development of talent to achieve the objectives of the Division
- Evolve the Division through strategic objectives
- Own the strategic relationships, know their needs
- Understand the market, know the needs
- Leading and filtering project acquisition for current competencies and capacity
- Full responsibility and control of financials for the division
- Leadership of project teams
Vice President of Solar Construction Qualifications
- Previous experience as a Division Manager or Project Executive with utility-scale solar/renewable energy construction experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, or other related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of construction practices in solar with an emphasis on mechanical installation scopes.
- Financial acumen.
- Technology proficient.
- Business development / heavy client interaction a plus.
- Ability to travel.
- Demonstrate and operate with integrity, quality, professionalism, knowledge, safety, community, and desire.
Vice President of Solar Construction Compensation
- This is a performance-based position in which the Division Manager is empowered, evaluated, and rewarded on achieving a projected level of gross margin earned on their projects.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Relocation assistance may be available.