Vice President of Electrical Operations (Memphis, Tennessee) Position Overview
Our client, a top national electrical contractor, is in search of a Vice President of Electrical Operations (Memphis, Tennessee) to oversee their operations throughout a specific region of the United States. There is flexibility on office location for this position.
Vice President of Electrical Operations Responsibilities
- Plan and organize electrical commercial construction projects.
- Provide management and coaching to project management team and field operations on a daily basis to ensure each project’s success.
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Maintain rapport with architects, engineers, and general contractors to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service and long-term relations.
- Attend/participate in project meetings and conference calls.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest.
- Ensure Compliance & Policy – OSHA, State and Federal standards, drug testing
- Manage all closeout procedures including: documentation, filing, record drawings, construction cost database input, follow-up marketing and team debriefing.
Vice President of Electrical Operations Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years of related project management experience with an electrical contractor.
- Track record of successfully managing operations for a commercial electrical construction firm.
- Ability to manage/run multiple projects as required.
- Understanding of project accounting and controls.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional computer skills.
- Must possess a firm knowledge and be fluent in estimating.
- Ability to travel.
Vice President of Electrical Operations Compensation
- Competitive salary and compensation package dependent on experience and work history
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation opportunities; location flexibility