VDC/BIM Modeler (Charlotte, North Carolina) Overview:
The VDC/BIM Modeler (Charlotte, North Carolina) is responsible for maintaining one or more project BIM models and the associated project BIM support documents, to ensure the quality levels satisfy specific project BIM requirements and BIM standards.
VDC/BIM Modeler Responsibilities
- Design innovative electrical components/systems for industrial projects in Revit
- Acquire design intent, information, and models that will be used as a backdrop for constructability modeling
- Review models, drawings, and details for accuracy and consistency
- Implement revisions and make changes and adjustments as required
- Assemble composite design models for coordination and clash detection meetings
- Generate design documentation and sheets for fabrication and/or construction
- Create fabrication level of detail modeling and element detailing
VDC/BIM Modeler Qualifications
- Previous experience with Autodesk Revit.
- Solid understanding of core ANSI drafting standards.
- Previous electrical experience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
VDC/BIM Modeler Compensation
- Competitive compensation package dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.