VDC/BIM Lead (Denver, Colorado)
VDC/BIM Lead (Denver, Colorado) Position Overview:
The VDC/BIM Lead (Denver, Colorado) will lead our BIM team in the utilization of BIM models in both preconstruction and construction while working directly with our estimators, schedulers, superintendents, and project managers. Typical projects include education, institutions, industrial, commercial, heavy highway, substations, and solar.
BIM Lead Responsibilities:
- Lead modeling efforts on projects working with junior level modelers to complete deliverables.
- Schedule and assign work to meet project due dates.
- Lead and supervise modeling and documenting a project.
- Defines, communicates, and manages scope, design intent and design process for direct supervisor review.
- Coordinates with internal design team on the development of drafting/ modeling and design tasks.
- Manages multiple internal clients and projects concurrently.
- Responds to and negotiates deadlines given by internal and external clients.
- Uses independent judgment to apply, maintain, and enforce current Revit/AutoCAD standards.
BIM Lead Qualifications:
- AutoCAD and Revit training and experience
- Strong knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD MEP and other various drafting programs.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel and Bluebeam.
- Working knowledge of electrical systems preferred.
- Knowledge of NEC and Building Codes preferred.
BIM Lead Compensation:
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive benefits package.