VDC/BIM Coordinator – REMOTE (South Carolina) Overview:
The VDC/BIM Coordinator – REMOTE (South Carolina) will assist the BIM Manager in developing and implementing project-specific plans. Qualified candidates should possess a desire to learn quickly and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to utilize AutoCAD MEP, work with project teams engaged in the design, upgrade, and modification of electrical construction models and documents in AutoCAD, Revit, and Navisworks.
This is a remote opportunity with intermittent travel to the corporate office in Greenville, South Carolina.
VDC/BIM Coordinator Responsibilities
- Build 3D models using field superintendents layout sketches using AutoCAD MEP and Navisworks
- BIM coordination including clash detection and resolution using Navisworks
- Follow the coordination process through to sign-off
- Produce installation drawings for the field based on signed off models using AutoCAD
- Capable of working on multiple projects concurrently
- Other duties as assigned
VDC/BIM Coordinator Qualifications
- CAD/BIM experience coordinating with MEP Contractors
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit MEP
- Design disciplines in the following: Architectural, Structural, MEP, Telecom
- Familiar with detailing fabrication drawings
VDC/BIM Coordinator Compensation
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.