VDC Project Manager (Tampa, Florida) Position Overview:
The VDC Project Manager (Tampa, Florida) ensures that electrical construction projects are completed successfully by providing detailed coordination and installation designs for all electrical systems.
VDC Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead multiple projects throughout the preconstruction phase, providing coordination and design for everything from temporary power, systems, and lighting to distribution and equipment sizing layout.
- Works with project management and design team in developing project layouts of high quality on both 2D and 3D formats
- Performs final layout by spooling fabrications for final assembly by fabricators
- Provides training and supervision on all applicable software as necessary.
VDC Project Manager Qualifications:
- 3 years’ experience Trimble, CADD, AutoCAD, Revit (BIM) w/modeling & clash detection
- College or Technical School learning in drafting and layout a plus
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
- Ability to use time productively and meet challenging work goals
VDC Project Manager Compensation:
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
To view other opportunities in Florida, click HERE
To view other Preconstruction opportunities, click HERE