VDC/BIM Coordinator (Richmond, Virginia)
VDC/BIM Coordinator (Richmond, Virginia) Overview:
The VDC/BIM Coordinator (Richmond, Virginia) works with the project management and design team in developing project layouts of high quality in both 2D and 3D formats.
VDC/BIM Coordinator Responsibilities
- Models complete layout and design for electrical distribution, power, lighting, cable tray, and site utility installation as applicable to the assigned projects.
- BIM coordination including clash detection and resolution
- Follow the coordination process through to sign-off
- Capable of working on multiple projects concurrently
- Other duties as assigned
VDC/BIM Coordinator Qualifications
- CAD/BIM experience coordinating with MEP Contractors
- Proficient in Trimble Modeling, Autodesk Design Suite, Bluebeam Software & MS Office skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines with minimal guidance
VDC/BIM Coordinator Compensation
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.