VDC/BIM Coordinator (Beltsville, Maryland) Overview:
The VDC/BIM Coordinator (Beltsville, Maryland) will assist the BIM Manager in developing and implementing project-specific plans. Qualified candidates should possess a desire to learn quickly and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to utilize AutoCAD MEP, work with project teams engaged in the design, upgrade and modification of electrical construction models and documents in AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks (3D modeling experience is required).
VDC/BIM Coordinator Responsibilities
- Build 3D models using field superintendents layout sketches using AutoCAD MEP and Navisworks
- BIM coordination including clash detection and resolution using Navisworks
- Follow the coordination process through to sign-off
- Produce installation drawings for the field based on signed off models using AutoCAD
- Capable of working on multiple projects concurrently
- Other duties as assigned
VDC/BIM Coordinator Qualifications
- Strong computer skills and adept at learning new software
- Knowledge and ability to read and understand design documents
- CAD/BIM experience coordinating with MEP Contractors
- Design disciplines in the following: Architectural, Structural, MEP, Telecom
- Familiar with detailing fabrication drawings
- Navisworks, Revit MEP, Project Navigator, Sheet Set Manager
- 3D modeling experience
VDC/BIM Coordinator Compensation
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.