Underground Utilities Foreman (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) Position Overview:
The Underground Utilities Foreman (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) is responsible for managing production and personnel to ensure quality construction, maintenance, and repair of electrical underground distribution systems.
Underground Utilities Foreman Responsibilities
- Manage, train and evaluate personnel.
- Manage material to ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained and staged.
- Communicate with superintendent regarding production schedule, scope changes, back charges, material, and labor management.
- Coordinate with other trades prior to and during the installation process.
Underground Utilities Foreman Requirements
- Prior experience with installation/repair/maintenance associated with underground utilities preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.