Traveling Solar Superintendent (United States) Position Overview:
The Traveling Solar Superintendent (United States) will plan, organize, direct and control utility-scale solar projects. The ideal candidate will have utility-scale solar experience and the willingness to travel across the US for various projects.
Traveling Solar Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Attend pre-construction and construction meetings.
- Determine production sequence.
- Provide leadership and direction to foremen, journeymen, and solar installers.
- Review timecards, code invoices, document additional work and back charges, maintain accurate as-built drawings and complete start-up and tool/equipment transfer forms.
- Maintain liaison with engineering, estimating and planning to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and schedule.
- Maintain liaison with other departments (logistics, purchasing, quality control, safety, engineering, etc.) to ensure all required materials, equipment, inspections, etc., support craft activities and project schedule.
- Maintain close communication with project manager on any unforeseen problems that develop.
- Implement work processes to improve productivity and product quality.
Traveling Solar Superintendent Requirements
- 5+ years experience in Electrical Supervision, utility-scale solar experience preferred.
- Ability to travel 100% nationwide.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and a large-scale workforce.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
Traveling Solar Superintendent Compensation
- Aggressive compensation offered for the right candidate
- Per diem provided for travel
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, disability, life, PTO and paid holidays
- Bonuses and incentive plans