Traveling Solar Construction Manager (United States) Position Overview:
The Traveling Solar Construction Manager (United States) will plan, organize, direct, and control DG-scale solar projects. The ideal candidate will have DG-scale solar experience and the willingness to travel across the US for various projects. Opportunities are currently in Mississippi, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New York.
Traveling Solar Construction Manager Responsibilities:
- Attend pre-construction and construction meetings.
- Determine production sequence.
- Provide leadership and direction to foremen, journeymen, and solar installers.
- Review timecards, code invoices, document additional work and back charges, maintain accurate as-built drawings and complete start-up and tool/equipment transfer forms.
- Maintain liaison with engineering, estimating and planning to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and schedule.
- Maintain liaison with other departments (logistics, purchasing, quality control, safety, engineering, etc.) to ensure all required materials, equipment, inspections, etc., support craft activities and project schedule.
- Maintain close communication with project manager on any unforeseen problems that develop.
- Implement work processes to improve productivity and product quality.
Traveling Solar Construction Manager Requirements
- 5+ years experience in Electrical Supervision, distributed generation scale ground-mount experience is preferred.
- Self-Perform Solar Construction experience preferred.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and a large-scale workforce.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
Traveling Solar Construction Manager Superintendent Compensation
- Aggressive compensation offered for the right candidate
- Per diem provided for travel
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, disability, life, PTO and paid holidays
- Bonuses and incentive plans