Traveling Journeyman Lineman Foreman (Iowa) Overview:
The Traveling Journeyman Lineman Foreman (Iowa) is responsible for the construction, installation, maintenance, and repair of electric transmission and distribution lines; and works with, mentors, and provides helpers/apprentices with safety and on-the-job training.
Traveling Journeyman Lineman Foreman Requirements:
- Knowledgeable of and ability to train in electrical distribution and transmission line construction, electrical apparatus such as single-phase transformers, three-phase transformer banks, voltage testing, rotation, and regulators, and line switching, clearance procedures and grounding.
- Successful completion of an accredited Journeyman Lineman program or considered a documented Journeyman Lineman through verifiable experience
- 5 years recent experience working in transmission and/or distribution line construction
- Supervisory experience and ability to assist electrical Foreman with daily tasks
- Class A or B CDL or ability to obtain
- Ability to read construction documents
- Ability to travel throughout the Midwest for ongoing projects.
Traveling Journeyman Lineman Foreman Compensation:
- Highly competitive hourly rate; includes daily PER DIEM
- Company Vehicle
- Phone Allowance or Company Phone
- Company benefits including PTO