Traveling Electrical Superintendent (Midwestern U.S.) Position Overview:
The Traveling Electrical Superintendent (Midwestern U.S.) is responsible for coordinating activities for industrial construction projects on the job site, supervising field personnel required to complete work ahead of schedule, within budget, and within specifications.
Traveling Electrical Superintendent Responsibilities Include
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel.
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC.
- Coordinating all manpower and materials.
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics.
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting, and productivity.
Traveling Electrical Superintendent Requirements
- Skilled field supervisor with at least 5 years of experience managing crews and running multimillion-dollar industrial electrical construction projects.
- Must have an active journeyman or master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
- Must have at least basic computer and writing skills.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Stable employment history.
- Ability to travel to job sites located throughout Iowa and Nebraska.
Traveling Electrical Superintendent Compensation
- Aggressive hourly rate offered for the right candidate.
- Per diem provided for travel.
- Relocation provided.
- Project Bonuses.
- Company Vehicle.