Traveling Electrical Superintendent – Data Centers (Illinois) Position Overview:
The Traveling Electrical Superintendent – Data Centers (Illinois) is responsible for coordinating activities related to data center construction projects on the job site, supervising field personnel required to complete work ahead of schedule, within budget, and within specifications.
Traveling Electrical Superintendent Responsibilities Include
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel.
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC.
- Coordinating all manpower and materials.
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics.
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting, and productivity.
Traveling Electrical Superintendent Requirements
- Skilled field supervisor with at least 5 years of experience managing crews and running multimillion-dollar data center electrical construction projects.
- Must have an active journeyman or master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
- Must have at least basic computer and writing skills.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Stable employment history.
Traveling Electrical Superintendent Compensation
- Aggressive hourly rate offered for the right candidate.
- Per diem provided.
- Relocation assistance may be available, please inquire.
- Project Bonuses.
- Vehicle/fuel allowance.
To view other Field Operations opportunities, click HERE