Traveling Electrical Senior Superintendent (United States) Position Overview:
The Traveling Electrical Senior Superintendent (United States) is responsible for coordinating activities related to construction projects on job site, supervising field personnel required to complete work ahead of schedule, within budget, and within specifications.
Traveling Electrical Senior Superintendent Responsibilities Include
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel.
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC.
- Coordinating all manpower and materials.
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics.
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting and productivity.
Traveling Electrical Senior Superintendent Requirements
- Skilled field supervisor with at least 5 years of experience managing crews and running multimillion-dollar electrical construction projects.
- Must have an active journeyman or master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and construction safety requirements.
- Must have at least basic computer and writing skills.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Stable employment history.
- Ability to travel to job sites located throughout the Southern United States.
Traveling Electrical Senior Superintendent Compensation
- Aggressive hourly rate offered for the right candidate.
- Relocation provided.
- Project Bonuses.
- Company Vehicle.