Systems Division Manager (Kansas City, Missouri) Position Overview:
The Systems Division Manager (Kansas City, Missouri) is responsible for providing overall management to the systems construction division. In addition, you will oversee estimating, project management and purchasing operations.
Systems Division Manager Responsibilities
- Drive business growth through new customer acquisition, relationship management, and business development.
- Accurately budget and manage sales and gross margin consistent with established needs and standards of the organization.
- Mentor and provide guidance to the Project Management team and General Superintendents.
- Oversee estimating, project management and purchasing activities for all systems projects and provide backup support to leads.
- Work with Project Managers to ensure construction projects are profitable to meet customer deadlines and expectations.
Systems Division Manager Qualifications
- 5+ years experience within the low voltage commercial construction industry including network infrastructure, data and voice cabling, fiber optic cabling, security systems, and AV cabling and systems.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience driving new business growth.
- RCDD a plus.
- Accubid Enterprise, Bluebeam, Viewpoint experience preferred.
Systems Division Manager Compensation
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.
- Relocation assistance opportunities available.