Senior Electrical Project Manager – Megaprojects (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) Position Overview:
The Senior Electrical Project Manager – Megaprojects (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) is responsible for the overall direction and execution of large ($30M+) construction projects consistent with company strategy, core values, project commitments and project goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of gaining customers and maintaining solid relationships with Owners, General Contractors, Vendors & Subcontractors.
Senior Electrical Project Manager Responsibilities
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Develop full scale project plans, including timelines, tasks, resources and budget.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and provide team direction.
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Manage project budget and participate in monthly review meetings.
- Track and report on project performance to all stakeholders.
- Proactively identify project risks and solutions.
- Maintain rapport with architects, engineers, and general contractors to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service and long-term relations.
- Conducting site walks for quality assurance and project reviews
- Conduct project evaluations and assessment of results to identify improvement opportunities
- Manage all closeout procedures including: documentation, filing, record drawings, construction cost database input, follow-up marketing and team debriefing.
- Drive division profitability through effective project execution.
Senior Electrical Project Manager Qualifications
- 7+ years experience with large commercial projects valued at or above $30 million
- Significant experience with VDC projects (2D and 3D modeling).
- Significant experience with Prefabrication and kitting.
- Must possess a firm knowledge and be fluent in estimating.
Senior Electrical Project Manager Compensation
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history
- Recognition programs
- Relocation assistance opportunities available.