Service & Special Projects Electrical Estimator (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) Overview:
The Service & Special Projects Electrical Estimator (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) will develop and utilize takeoff in pricing materials and labor in order to provide accurate job bids for projects (service projects, small projects) throughout the company. The Service & Special Projects Electrical Estimator will also follow up on bid projects and provide interaction with clients, as appropriate.
Service & Special Projects Electrical Estimator Responsibilities
- Read and interpret job plans and specifications to develop complete and accurate takeoff and prepare bids for the electrical construction of projects utilizing the material and labor based on information from the takeoff.
- Provide post bid follow up on projects; negotiate scope and pricing with clients, provide value engineering and/or scope modifications for projects.
- Interact with the construction/service team through the budgeting and kickoff process and as necessary throughout the project.
- Prepare estimates on multiple projects concurrently.
Service & Special Projects Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- 3+ years of commercial estimating experience.
- Proven ability of successfully obtaining profitable projects for the company.
- Proficient in Estimating, Excel, and Access software programs.
- Design / Build experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service.
Service & Special Projects Electrical Estimator Compensation
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.
To view other Electrical Estimator opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Florida, click HERE