Service Operations Manager (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) Position Overview:
Our client is seeking a qualified Service Operations Manager (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) to manage daily operations of a commercial electrical service department by managing the daily functions and providing operations support for the business office and field services employees.
Service Operations Manager (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) Responsibilities
- Provide operational support to Vice President and Service Managers.
- Oversee fleet management of service department.
- Manage and maintain records (timesheets, weekly schedules).
- Interviewing, hiring, on-boarding, scheduling, training service department employees.
- Submit timely payroll information, employee evaluations, and expense reimbursements to corporate office.
- Oversee purchasing department.
- Monitor supplies and place orders accordingly.
Service Operations Manager Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in construction/service operations. Electrical background preferred.
- Proficiency using Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Able to anticipate and adapt to challenges while being able to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Service Operations Manager Compensation
- Dependent on experience and work history
- Premium employee benefits package
- Relocation opportunities may be available. Please inquire.
To check out other opportunities in Florida, click HERE