Senior Mechanical Project Manager – Industrial (Dallas, Texas) Position Overview:
Our client is seeking a qualified Senior Mechanical Project Manager – Industrial (Dallas, Texas) who will provide overall management direction on one or more mechanical projects (up to $10 million) and develop new business opportunities relative to a particular client, group of clients, particular industry or geographical area.
Senior Mechanical Project Manager – Industrial Responsibilities
- Plan and organize projects.
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Maintain rapport with architects, engineers, and general contractors to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service and long-term relations.
- Attend/participate in project meetings and conference calls.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest.
- Manage all closeout procedures including documentation, filing, record drawings, construction cost database input, follow-up marketing, and team debriefing.
- Provide coaching and counseling to field supervision on a daily basis to ensure each project’s success.
Senior Mechanical Project Manager – Industrial Qualifications
- 4-yr. engineering or construction science degree (or commensurate levels of technical training and related experience)
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage/run multiple projects as required
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Must possess a firm knowledge and be fluent in estimating
Senior Mechanical Project Manager – Industrial Compensation
- Dependent on experience and work history
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation available