Senior Mechanical Estimator (Tampa, Florida) Position Overview
The Senior Mechanical Estimator (Tampa, Florida) is responsible for securing profitable work through comprehensive Mechanical estimates and superior customer service, while effectively utilizing and developing his/her team.
Senior Mechanical Estimator Responsibilities:
- Manage estimate processes and timelines to meet company objectives, both short and long term.
- Analyzes bid documents to qualify targeted opportunities.
- Receives new project documents and evaluates their contents to conceptually understand the project, including the type of building, systems, key scope elements, and major factors for award.
- Develops conceptual engineering capabilities, including system selection, layout, and sizing.
- Estimates interim designs to track and confirm pricing.
- Prepare and present completed estimating packages to company executives and senior management.
- Continuously follow up on all bid projects and accurately forecast future awards/probabilities.
Senior Mechanical Estimator Qualifications:
- Ten or more years of relevant mechanical estimating experience.
- Highrise, multifamily, ALF construction experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and estimating software (AutoBid preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives.
- Ability to meet stated customer-initiated deadlines.
Senior Mechanical Estimator Compensation:
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Health, dental, life, disability, and 401(K).
- Incentive programs.
- Relocation available.