Senior Mechanical Designer (Tampa, Florida) Position Overview
The Senior Mechanical Designer (Tampa, Florida) prepares design drawings for large-scale multifamily construction projects using industry software and maintains high-quality standards, communicating directly with clients and leading and mentoring engineering team members to ensure quality mechanical documentation.
Senior Mechanical Designer Responsibilities:
- Oversee operations of design process for multiple mechanical and plumbing projects, managing production budgets, schedule and personnel.
- Manage client expectations while leading projects through all phases (including bidding, design, permitting and construction).
- Coordinate the best design solutions by applying industry knowledge while considering customer needs and budgeting requirements.
- Provide design direction, support and guidance to all team members, including working directly with Revit CADD technicians to ensure quality and review constructability.
- Communicate effectively with customers and project team members, providing quality control and value engineering options throughout the design process.
- Coordinate mechanical and plumbing systems with electrical as well as other disciplines.
Senior Mechanical Designer Qualifications:
- A detail-oriented, quality-driven designer with strong knowledge of constructability and installation methods of mechanical and plumbing systems.
- Experience with VRV, WSHP and DX Split systems and/or CADD/Revit experience.
- Detailed knowledge of mechanical and plumbing codes. (IPC, IMC, IBC, ASHRAE)
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Senior Mechanical Designer Compensation:
- Competitive compensation package dependent on experience and work history.
- Health, dental, life, disability, and 401(K).
- Incentive programs.
- Relocation assistance is available.
To view other opportunities in Florida, please click HERE.
To view other Preconstruction Opportunities, please click HERE.