Senior Electrical Superintendent (Dallas, Texas)
Senior Electrical Superintendent (Dallas, Texas) Position Overview:
The Senior Electrical Superintendent (Dallas, Texas) ensures that multiple construction and retrofit projects progress according to schedule and plan. The Senior Electrical Superintendent is responsible for the oversight of all field activities including organization, management, and execution of work; as well as leading, motivating, and overseeing all aspects of the planning, implementation, and completion of electrical projects.
Senior Electrical Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Examine plans and provide technical guidance regarding the installation of electrical systems within time and budget parameters
- Assist in developing and enforcing budgets set for the project goals
- Oversee all projects through onsite superintendents
- Develop job project schedule/man loading in conjunction with job superintendent
- Work with project manager and project superintendent to ensure project stays on schedule
- Monitor cost codes on weekly basis and review results with superintendents
- Meet with owners/general contractors regularly to build relationships
- Review individual performance of each employee on a yearly basis and make recommendations for promotions, demotions, terminations, or wage adjustments
- Interview prospective new employees
- Monitor production schedules and critical paths for projects
- Ensure the implementation of QA/QC documents
- Identify the needs and provide training and guidance for the project superintendents
Senior Electrical Superintendent Requirements
- Must have 10+ years proven large electrical construction project supervision experience and proven track record of profitability.
- Must have an active journeyman or master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as contract documents, specifications, contracts, and shop drawings.
- Ability to communicate effectively with field workers and office workers.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Stable employment history.
Senior Electrical Superintendent Compensation
- Aggressive compensation offered for the right candidate.
- Relocation assistance may be available, please inquire.
- Company truck
- Cell Phone
- Bonuses and incentive plans.