Electrical Traveling Project Manager (United States) Position Overview:
The Electrical Traveling Project Manager (United States) will be responsible for all financial reporting on a project as well as tracking and projecting of all labor, material, job expenses, and changes. The Electrical Traveling Project Manager will also oversee monthly financial projections, the creation of job-specific schedule of values that maintains positive cash flow, and will create, submit, and manage all submittals throughout the entire project. This position requires the successful candidate to possess strong organizational, negotiation, financial, and communication skills.
Electrical Traveling Project Manager Qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years of electrical construction experience with an electrical contractor.
- Travel to project sites is required which may include temporary relocation for the duration of the project.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, or IBEW Apprentice Training Certificate or equivalent in job experience.
Electrical Traveling Project Manager Compensation
- Competitive compensation dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.