Senior Electrical Project Manager (San Francisco, California) Overview:
Our client is seeking a qualified a Senior Electrical Project Manager (San Francisco, California) who will oversee the installation from bidding the job to the final construction. The position requires a high level of customer service to build and maintain relationships. Commercial construction experience required.
Senior Electrical Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan and organize projects.
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Maintain rapport with architects, engineers, and general contractors to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service and long-term relations.
- Attend/participate in project meetings and conference calls.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest.
- Manage all closeout procedures including: documentation, filing, record drawings, construction cost database input, follow-up marketing and team debriefing.
- Provide coaching and counseling to field supervision on a daily basis to ensure each projects success.
Senior Electrical Project Manager Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of electrical commercial construction experience with an electrical contractor
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage/run multiple projects as required
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Must possess a firm knowledge and be fluent in estimating
Senior Electrical Project Manager Compensation
- Dependent on experience and work history
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance opportunities may available