Senior Electrical Project Manager (Nashville, Tennessee) Position Overview:
The Senior Electrical Project Manager (Nashville, Tennessee) will be responsible for all financial reporting on a project as well as tracking and projecting of all labor, material, job expenses, and changes. The Senior Electrical Project Manager will also oversee monthly financial projections, the creation of job-specific schedule of values which maintains positive cash flow, and will create, submit, and manage all submittals throughout the entire project. This position requires the successful candidate to possess strong organizational, negotiation, financial, and communication skills.
Senior Electrical Project Manager Responsibilities
- Plan and organize projects.
- Effectively supervises a staff in the day to day administration of a project.
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Maintain rapport with architects, engineers, and general contractors to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service and long-term relations.
- Attend/participate in project meetings and conference calls.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest.
- Manage all closeout procedures including: documentation, filing, record drawings, construction cost database input, follow-up marketing and team debriefing.
- Provide coaching and counseling to field supervision on a daily basis to ensure each projects success.
Senior Electrical Project Manager Qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years of electrical commercial construction experience with an electrical contractor.
- Strong budget tracking, labor tracking, and scheduling skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Accubid preferred
- Experience with remote project management preferred
- Must possess a firm knowledge and be fluent in estimating.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
Senior Electrical Project Manager Compensation
- Competitive compensation dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.
To view other Project Manager opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Tennessee, click HERE