Senior Electrical Project Manager (Jacksonville, North Carolina)
Senior Electrical Project Manager (Jacksonville, North Carolina) Overview:
Our client is seeking a qualified Senior Electrical Project Manager (Jacksonville, North Carolina) who will oversee the installation from bidding the job to the final construction. The position requires a high level of customer service to build and maintain relationships.
Senior Electrical Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan and organize projects.
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Maintain rapport with architects, engineers, and general contractors to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service, and long-term relations.
- Attend/participate in project meetings and conference calls.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest.
- Manage all closeout procedures including documentation, filing, record drawings, construction cost database input, follow-up marketing, and team debriefing.
- Provide coaching and counseling to field supervision on a daily basis to ensure each project’s success.
Senior Electrical Project Manager Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience in electrical project management and/or related construction management
- Must be able to pass a background check and be able to access government facilities
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage/run multiple projects as required
- Must possess a firm knowledge and be fluent in estimating
Senior Electrical Project Manager Compensation
- Dependent on experience and work history
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available
To view other opportunities in North Carolina, click HERE
To view other Project Management opportunities, click HERE