Senior Electrical Preconstruction Manager (Denver, Colorado) Position Overview:
The Senior Electrical Preconstruction Manager (Denver, Colorado) is responsible for acquiring projects and managing relationships with clients.
Senior Electrical Preconstruction Manager Responsibilities
- Seeks and targets Design Build/Design Assist work.
- Lead RFP design activities with preconstruction team, consultants, subcontractor partners, and clients.
- Keep leadership informed as to all open or unresolved design issues and tracks design and cost changes during the development of a project design.
- Finalize and lead all client presentations.
- Provide guidance to project managers during the design phase to ensure that construction activities comply with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Represent the company at association meetings and industry functions.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Senior Electrical Preconstruction Manager Qualifications
- Journeyman’s license and equivalent field experience or equivalent electrical/architectural engineering or construction management degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a firm knowledge and be fluent in estimating & project management
Senior Electrical Preconstruction Manager Compensation
- Competitive compensation dependent on experience and work history
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Cell phone and car allowance
- Relocation available