Senior Electrical Estimator (Marathon, Florida) Overview:
The Senior Electrical Estimator (Marathon, Florida) will develop and utilize takeoff in pricing materials and labor in order to provide accurate job bids for projects throughout the company. The Senior Electrical Estimator will also follow up on bid projects and provide interaction with clients, as appropriate.
Senior Electrical Estimator Responsibilities
- Read and interpret job plans and specifications to develop complete and accurate takeoff and prepare bids for the electrical construction of projects utilizing the material and labor based on information from the takeoff.
- Provide post-bid follow-up on projects; negotiate scope and pricing with clients, provide value engineering and/or scope modifications for projects.
- Attend pre-bid meetings as necessary.
- Interact with construction team through the budgeting and kickoff process and as necessary throughout project.
- Prepare estimates on multiple projects concurrently.
Senior Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- 5+ years of commercial estimating experience.
- Proven ability of successfully obtaining profitable projects for the company.
- Conest estimating experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Design/Build experience preferred.
Senior Electrical Estimator Compensation
- Competitive compensation package dependent on experience and work history.
- Rental housing is provided at a discounted rate.
- Premium employee benefits package.
To view other Electrical Estimator opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Florida, click HERE