Senior Electrical Estimator (Houston, Texas) Position Overview:
The Senior Electrical Estimator (Houston, Texas) is responsible for supporting the Chief Estimator with the functioning of the estimating department and development of the estimating system. The estimating department is responsible for developing and completing project specific estimates based on written and/or oral discretion from project managers.
Senior Electrical Estimator Essential Functions:
- Supervise, direct and schedule estimators for timely and accurate completion of electrical estimates.
- Train and develop skills of estimators and estimator trainees.
- Conduct estimating system training for all estimators, project managers and others as necessary.
- Create and communicate company standards for estimating electrical design/build and plans and specs work.
- Create, maintain and upgrade the company estimating system, database (units and prices) and assemblies.
Senior Electrical Estimator Minimum Requirements
- At least 5 years of electrical estimating experience
- Multifamily electrical construction experience preferred
- Proficient in Estimating, Excel, and Access software programs
- Accubid, ConEst, or McCormick experience required
Senior Electrical Estimator Compensation
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive employee benefits.
- Relocation assistance opportunities available.
To view other Electrical Estimating opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Texas, click HERE