Senior Electrical Estimator (Denver, Colorado) Position Overview:
The Senior Electrical Estimator (Denver, Colorado) is responsible for reviewing, estimating, and preparing electrical quotes and proposals. The Senior Electrical Estimator implements measures to increase the company’s effectiveness and efficiency.
Senior Electrical Estimator Essential Functions:
- Supervise, direct and schedule estimators for timely and accurate completion of electrical estimates.
- Train and develop skills of estimators and estimator trainees.
- Conduct estimating system training for all estimators, project managers, and others as necessary.
- Create and communicate company standards for estimating electrical design/build and plans and specs work.
- Create, maintain and upgrade the company estimating system, database (units and prices) and assemblies.
Senior Electrical Estimator Minimum Requirements
- At least 3 years of electrical estimating commercial electrical construction projects.
- 3 years experience with a design/build contractor preferred.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Accubid, Visio, CAD)
Senior Electrical Estimator Compensation
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive employee benefits.
- Vehicle and cell phone allowance.
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.