Senior Electrical Designer (San Jose, California)
Senior Electrical Designer (San Jose, California) Position Overview:
The Senior Electrical Designer (San Jose, California) will work directly with clients, attend client meetings, lead other engineering team members, mentor junior engineering staff and ensure the quality of electrical documentation. The Senior Electrical Designer interprets electrical design requirements and designs electrical systems to the highest quality.
Senior Electrical Designer Responsibilities
- Coordinate the best design solution by applying industry knowledge while considering customer needs and budgeting requirements.
- Act as primary lead and provide technical assistance for multiple projects during bidding, design, permitting and construction.
- Provide efficiency reviews and/or value engineering options for existing designs.
- Communicate with clients, consultants, project personnel and inspecting authorities.
Senior Electrical Designer Qualifications
- Knowledge and experience with electrical equipment and installation required
- Must possess strong electrical design fundamentals.
- Strong background in and knowledge of NEC, IBC, IECC and life safety codes.
- CADD experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have EIT or PE License.
Senior Electrical Designer Compensation
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive employee benefits program.
- Relocation assistance opportunities available.