Senior Bid Coordinator – Construction (San Diego, California) Overview:
The Senior Bid Coordinator – Construction (San Diego, California) will manage bid documents, including drawings, RFIs, and customer correspondence.
Senior Bid Coordinator Responsibilities
- Manage the estimating department with bid documents, proposal development, source and vet vendors and subcontractors during bid and post-award phases.
- Prepares and coordinates the writing of confidential correspondence and/or reports, publications, bids, documents, and presentations. Reviews drafts and assists with editing of documents to ensure a high-quality written product.
- Small business liaison – ensures small business requirements are met.
- Manages the Vice President of Estimating’s daily calendar including the planning and scheduling of appointments, meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Reviews all mail for the department and monitors all incoming telephone calls.
- Organizes meetings by preparing agendas and creating itineraries; coordinates facility and venue booking, catering, technical requirements, and takes and distributes meeting minutes.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
Senior Bid Coordinator Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in a senior administrative role within the construction industry, electrical contracting preferred.
- Technical Degree is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Task-oriented with an excellent sense of priority, logic and objectivity; highly organized and capable of managing multiple priorities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook
Senior Bid Coordinator Compensation
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.
To view other Estimating opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in California, click HERE