Senior Accountant – Construction (Atlanta, Georgia) Overview:
The Senior Accountant – Construction (Atlanta, Georgia) will be responsible for assisting the Controller with monthly financials and with accounting projects.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Assist Controller with month-end close and financial reporting package
- Manage the Work-In-Process schedule and support operations with revenue recognition and cashflow
- Assist Controller with driving financial planning and analysis
- Developing analytical tools to better analyze the business, measure key operating metrics and identify customer trends
- Support the internal audit functions and serving as liaison with independent CPA firm for annual audit and tax purposes
Senior Accountant Qualifications:
- 3 years of accounting experience
- Prior public accounting experience preferred
- Prior accounting experience in construction or other project management services a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
Senior Accountant Compensation:
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history.