Roofing Service Department Manager (Jacksonville, Florida) Position Overview:
The Roofing Service Department Manager (Jacksonville, Florida) is responsible for managing the Service Operations of the market.
Roofing Service Department Manager Responsibilities
- Managing the department in its entirety.
- • Set and achieve branch financial goals.
- Seeking out new business opportunities and establishing new relationships in the commercial and residential markets.
- Coach, mentor, hire, and train roofing service technicians.
- Assessing visible leaks, hidden water intrusions, wood rework, and small to large repairs.
- Comply with company and state safety policies and OSHA laws.
Roofing Service Department Manager Qualifications
- 5+ years of managerial experience in commercial and residential roofing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Able to resolve staffing issues, customer issues, or 3rd party issues that may arise
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Roofing Service Department Manager Compensation:
- Dependent on experience and work history.