Residential Electrical Service Manager (Clearwater, Florida) Position Overview:
The Residential Electrical Service Manager (Clearwater, Florida) will oversee all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operations, and repair of the electrical systems for our client’s residential customers. As a manager, you will exercise responsibility for developing and managing business operations that increase sales, profitability, market share, and customer and employee satisfaction.
Residential Electrical Service Manager Responsibilities
- Manage and lead residential service technicians in fulfilling their duties and responsibilities, while following all company policies and procedures.
- Take profit and loss responsibility for the Residential Service Group and assigned accounts.
- Daily estimating and pricing to customers.
- Track project timelines to complete tasks on schedule.
- Ensure fast and efficient scheduling and completion of all job tickets.
- Maintain company fleet, inspections, maintaining safety, and exceptional operations.
Residential Electrical Service Manager Qualifications
- 5+ years of residential electrical service experience
- Management experience
- Excellent customer service skills
Residential Electrical Service Manager Compensation:
- Dependent on experience and work history.
To view other Electrical Project Manager opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Florida, click HERE