Mechanical Project Executive (Tampa, Florida) Position Overview:
The Mechanical Project Executive (Tampa, Florida) will be accountable for developing and building strong teams for each project while delivering quality output, meeting customer expectations, managing to scope, delivering on time, and delivering within budget.
Mechanical Project Executive Responsibilities
- Develop and lead project management technical and schedule goals, procurement, and contractual requirements, personnel assignments and capacity planning.
- Manage, mentor, and develop a group of approximately 3 direct and 10 total reports.
- Interact with the customer to validate expectations are understood and met before, during and after project completion.
- Provide oversight for third-party construction firms.
- Manage project review process with particular emphasis on financial forecasting.
- Oversee invoice per project terms and negotiate appropriate change orders.
Mechanical Project Executive Qualifications
- 10 years of related project management experience with a mechanical or MEP contractor
- Ability to manage/run multiple projects as required.
- Strong budget tracking, labor tracking, and scheduling skills.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Oracle (or other project management software) and Accubid preferred.
Mechanical Project Executive Compensation
- Competitive compensation dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.
- Relocation assistance opportunities.