Preconstruction Coordinator (Greenville, South Carolina) Position Overview:
The Preconstruction Coordinator (Greenville, South Carolina) facilitates and coordinates preconstruction and estimating functions to provide quality preconstruction services to both internal and external clients.
Preconstruction Coordinator Responsibilities
- Coordinate RFP information and design activities with consultants, subcontractor partners, and clients.
- Solicits quotes from vendors
- Records and manages activities across internal shared drives and bid-board sites.
- Keep project leadership informed as to all open or unresolved design issues and tracks design and cost changes during the development of a project design.
- Create, prepare and present presentations, proposals, and/or quotations to customers based on customer needs.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Preconstruction Coordinator Requirements
- 3+ years of preconstruction and/or estimating experience.
- Electrical construction experience is a plus.
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, and project management/estimating software.
Preconstruction Coordinator Compensation
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits.
For more opportunities in South Carolina, click HERE
For more Preconstruction opportunities, click HERE