Plumbing Designer (St. Petersburg, Florida) Position Overview
The Plumbing Designer (St. Petersburg, Florida) prepares design drawings for large-scale multifamily construction projects using industry software and maintains high-quality standards, maintains communication with team members and clients, and performs on-site observations as needed; and assists in the organizing and maintenance of all completed design drawings and documents.
Plumbing Designer Responsibilities:
- Creating efficient, cost-effective commercial facilities design
- Designing and drafting commercial plumbing systems
- Designs, selects, schedules, sizes, and specifies basic Plumbing system components to include plumbing fixtures, drains, and equipment
- Assists in developing and maintaining project work plan
- Works to meet design schedules and complete tasks on budget
Plumbing Designer Qualifications:
- Two-year or four-year degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- CADD/Revit experience preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of mechanical and plumbing codes. (IPC, IMC, IBC, ASHRAE)
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Plumbing Designer Compensation:
- Competitive compensation package dependent on experience and work history.
- Health, dental, life, disability, and 401(K).
- Incentive programs.
- Relocation assistance available.