Electrical Foreman – Multifamily (Austin, Texas) Position Overview:
The Electrical Foreman – Multifamily (Austin, Texas) is responsible for managing production and personnel to ensure quality installation for their assigned scope(s).
Electrical Foreman Responsibilities
- Manage, train and evaluate personnel.
- Manage material to ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained and staged.
- Communicate with superintendent regarding production schedule, scope changes, back charges, material and labor management.
- Coordinate with other trades prior to and during installation process.
- Manage adherence to contract scope, specifications and code.
Electrical Foreman – Multifamily Requirements
- Minimum five years as an electrician with experience managing crews and schedules.
- Active journeyman or master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
Electrical Foreman – Multifamily Compensation
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Comprehensive employee benefits.
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.