Mechanical Services Division Manager (Chesapeake, Virginia) Position Overview:
Our client, a commercial & inndustrial contractor with work throughout the country, is in search of an Mechanical Services Division Manager (Chesapeake, Virginia).
The Mechanical Services Division Manager will oversee multiple projects at a time and is responsible for the overall administrative and technical direction of site operations as well as planning, coordinating and directing the entire engineering and construction effort to ensure each project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
Mechanical Services Division Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction or equivalent relevant experience
- At least 7+ years experience in mechanical services.
- Track record of successfully managing operations for mechanical construction/services.
- Understanding of Project accounting and controls
- Risk assessment policies and procedures
- Able to travel when required
Mechanical Services Division Manager Compensation
- This is a performance-based position in which the Division Manager is empowered, evaluated and rewarded on achieving a projected level of gross margin earned on their projects.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and work history
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance may be available.