Mechanical Market President (Chesapeake, Virginia) Position Overview:
The Mechanical Market President (Chesapeake, Virginia) is responsible for establishing short and long-term goals, presiding over the workforce, managing budgets, ensuring the proper allocation of resources, and ensuring all departments meet their goals.
Mechanical Market President Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field or 8-10 years’ industry experience gained from working your way up the corporate ladder through various roles and jobs.
- Financial and operational knowledge of the HVAC industries.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, motivational abilities, and the ability to find and retain talented employees.
Mechanical Market President Compensation
- Competitive base salary, bonus plan and benefits.
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history.
- Relocation opportunities available.