Mechanical Designer (St. Petersburg, Florida)
Mechanical Designer (St. Petersburg, Florida) Position Overview
The Mechanical Designer (St. Petersburg, Florida) prepares design drawings for large-scale multifamily construction projects using industry software and maintains high-quality standards, maintains communication with team members and clients, and performs on-site observations as needed; and assists in the organizing and maintenance of all completed design drawings and documents.
Mechanical Designer Responsibilities:
- Assist Engineers, Architects, Project Designers, and Project Managers in the execution of building design assignments
- Prepare engineering calculations and documentation for schematic design, design development, and construction documents
- Select equipment, systems, and products related to projects
- Review and process construction administration documents
Mechanical Designer Qualifications:
- Two-year or four-year degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- Experience with VRV, WSHP and DX Split systems and/or CADD/Revit experience.
- Detailed knowledge of mechanical and plumbing codes. (IPC, IMC, IBC, ASHRAE)
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Mechanical Designer Compensation:
- Competitive compensation package dependent on experience and work history.
- Health, dental, life, disability, and 401(K).
- Incentive programs.
- Relocation assistance available.