Mechanical Construction Manager (Charlotte, North Carolina) Position Overview:
The Mechanical Construction Manager (Charlotte, North Carolina) will oversee field operations for commercial projects around North Carolina; and ensures multiple projects progress according to schedule and plan.
Mechanical Construction Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee all projects through onsite superintendents
- Develop job project schedule/man loading in conjunction with job superintendent
- Work with project manager and project superintendent to ensure project stays on schedule
- Monitor cost codes on weekly basis and review results with superintendents
- Meet with owners/general contractors regularly to build relationships
- Review individual performance of each employee on a yearly basis and make recommendations for promotions, demotions, terminations or wage adjustments
- Interview prospective new employees
- Monitor production schedules and critical paths for projects
- Ensure the implementation of QA/QC documents
- Directly supervise 5+ supervisors and indirectly 150+ employees
Mechanical Construction Manager Requirements
- 7+ years experience as a Mechanical HVAC General Superintendent
- Must have a proven track record of profitability.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as contract documents, specifications, contracts, and shop drawings.
- Stable employment history.
Mechanical Construction Manager Compensation
- Aggressive compensation offered for the right candidate.
- Relocation assistance may be available.
- Bonuses and incentive plans.