Low Voltage Systems Construction Manager (Washington, DC) Position Overview:
The Low Voltage Systems Construction Manager (Washington, DC) is responsible for overseeing the installation, troubleshooting and commissioning of low voltage systems on large-scale construction projects.
Low Voltage Systems Construction Manager Responsibilities
- Provide technical expertise on low voltage systems programming and configuration such as access control, CCTV, networking and IP-based cameras, work with installation team to ensure that all quality and code requirements are met.
- Act as a liaison between the project team, other trades and customers, partnering with the superintendent and foremen to ensure production is on track.
- Utilize technology such as company-provided iPad and smartphone to ensure the job gets done on time, adheres to the blueprints and specifications, and exceeds customer expectations.
Low Voltage Systems Construction Manager Qualifications
- 3+ of related work experience with large commercial installations
- BICSI RCDD certification required
- Proficient knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and construction safety requirements
- Technology proficient
- Be willing to travel as required
Low Voltage Systems Construction Manager Compensation
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits.
- Relocation opportunities available.
To view other opportunities in Washington, DC – click HERE
To view other Electrical Project Manager opportunities, click HERE