Low Voltage Project Manager (Omaha, Nebraska) Position Overview:
The Low Voltage Project Manager (Omaha, Nebraska) is responsible for the overall direction and execution of low-voltage electrical projects; including such items as security, copper and fiber communications cabling, sound systems, access control, and CCTV systems; consistent with company strategy, core values, project commitments, and project goals.
Low Voltage Project Manager Responsibilities
- Project management as assigned.
- Manage the front-end decisions of projects with regard to material and labor.
- Communicate with customers on a regular basis regarding many factors of the project.
- Works with general foreman, technicians, and general labor on assigned projects.
- Delegates and oversees technicians on jobs – reviews work and completed projects.
- Must work within a timeline, budget, and material purchasing of each project.
- Deals with manufacturing representatives and distributors.
Low Voltage Project Manager Requirements
- Low voltage systems experience
- Electrical construction experience
- Project management and estimating experience
- Computer proficiency, experience with AutoCad and Visio are a plus.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment with very tight deadlines.
Low Voltage Project Manager Compensation
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history.
- Relocation assistance may be available, please inquire.
To view other Project Management opportunities, click HERE